If you look at life as a series of experiences to learn from, you will never have a dull moment. Each day, let alone each year, is filled with opportunities to form new ideas and perspectives. Allowing us to, in our lifetimes, amass a wealth of both moral and practical knowledge. The great error is if we selfishly keep the lessons life teaches us to ourselves, never sharing what we’ve learned from our mistakes and success with those who could benefit from them.
To that end, we provide a list of things we’ve learned from our Farmer’s Market experiences, things that you can learn from regardless of where you are in life.
- If you sell yourself right, you can sell the farm and its products without difficulty.
- You cannot control the weather (or life’s circumstances).
- More can be accomplished through listening than by talking.
- A genuine smile can mean more than words.
- When life gives you lemons, the best thing you can do is sell them.
These are a sampling of the things that can be learned at a Farmer’s Market. If you are curious to hear more, like the post and comment bellow.